Thanks to its numerous partnerships with reputable American companies, Seagull Institute offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in an competitive internship while also receiving everyday assistance from Seagull staff. Beyond professional learning, you will have the opportunity to improve your language skills and discover the cultural subtleties of the new environment.
The Benefits of a Seagull Institute Internship
- Our exclusive company partnerships and our knowledge of American culture
- Our assistance and support in all your efforts including obtaining a Visa, resume and cover letter review, etc.
- The cost associated with obtaining a Visa (Except the SEVIS and appointment fee from the US embassy*)
- Securing a valued internship related to your studies
- A young and dynamic team assistant in Chicago
- One week of immersion and guidance provided on arrival at Chicago which includes cultural activities and lectures
- Regular monitoring of the internship and personal bi-monthly coaching sessions
- Free access to numerous extracurricular activities like sports, volunteering, workshops, etc.
* For information on SEVIS https://fmjfee.com/i901fee/desktop/index.jsp?view=desktop
Chicago is the third largest city in the United States also known as the Silicon Valley of the Midwest.
How to Proceed?
Traveling to the United States seems like a time-consuming process? Relax and let us guide you through the process.
Our prices include many services before, during, and after your internship. In addition, it includes various cultural and sports activtities during your stay.